Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Why Am I Attracted to Pisces Types?


Okay, I don't know why the picture above is lop-sided. I didn't do it. It reminds me of my house, where nothing is level except the brand new ceiling we just put in.
Anyway . . .

I’ve written about Dr. Lobo and Sweet Girl recently because they just celebrated their birthdays (February 27th and March 12th). I also mentioned my friend Margie’s birthday (March 4th), and I even threw a party for Dr. Seuss (March 2nd).

My BFF, The Singer, has a birthday on March 14th, two days after Sweet Girl’s. I wanted to write about her, but since I’d already written so many posts about birthdays lately, I decided to save her birthday post for next year. Likewise, my wonderful daughter-in-law, The Blonde, has a birthday this week (March 19th) and my sister-in-law, my cousin, and my favorite long-time neighbor share March 20th as their special day.

A long time ago I realized that I seem to be attracted to Pisces folks (those born between February 19th and March 20th). During the mid-seventies, when everyone was into astrology, I taught at a high school where the big question was “What’s your sign?” More often than not, my favorite students were Pisces. I don’t believe there’s any validity in astrology and horoscopes, but sometimes I do have to wonder.

Supposedly, these are the qualities that make me gravitate toward Pisces:


And here are the negative aspects of the Pisces personality.


Happy birthday to all my Pisces friends and relatives. Other notable Pisces are Albert Einstein (March 14th) and Michelangelo (March 6th), so you’re in good company.

I’m glad you smart, creative people are part of my life.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I over precise post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.