Friday, December 11, 2009

I Want One of These!


We've been traveling and seeing interesting things. I would love to write about everything I've seen and done lately, but these are busy days. For now, I just want to say, I want a linen press like we saw in the Bed and Breakfast we stayed in during our trip to Vicksburg, Mississippi (Baer House Inn, Circa 1870). I loved a lot of the antiques in the Baer House, but this was my favorite. Just think of everything I could store in this! I could use one in every room of my house!









If I'm really, really good for the next couple of weeks, do you suppose Santa might bring me one of these?



4 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

That is one beautiful piece of antiquity. Surely Santa will bring you one.

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

Donnetta said...

Hi, Jeanie: That is so beautiful. If Santa brings you one, tell me to stop by and leave me one, too. We can dream! So good to see you at Anna's party last night. You encourage me to do more! Hope to hear from you soon. Donnetta

PS You can send me gmail at donnettalee@gmail.com

Melinda said...

Well if he does, please tell him Ive been really really good too! Matter of fact, I have been so good that I would also like a house big enough to behold this lovely piece of furniture..