Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THIRTY? No Way!



All day long, I've done the math, and each time the answer comes out the same. 2010 minus 1980 equals thirty. Little Guy, my baby boy, turned THIRTY today! Now, I know my "big" kids are in their thirties. I've adjusted to that idea. But Little Guy? The baby? No way!



Just a few years ago, my kids looked like this:



Now that baby is the tallest of the bunch at about six feet, four inches. He has turned into a fine young man who makes me proud to be his mama.



Little Guy may be all grown up, but he humors me by playing with me on occasion. He works in a bookstore and he shares my enthusiasm for children's books. Sometimes he even reads to me.


Happy Birthday, Little Guy. I hope you live happily ever after.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He had excellent taste in books! That was my favorite book to read to my girls. =)

Oklahoma Granny said...

Happy Birthday to your baby boy! My son is a lover of books too.

Carol said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe it either.